Saturday, February 11, 2012

About DBPROCESS

I'm connected to the db server but constantly is sending
to me "DBPROCESS is dead or not enable", after this I need
to reconnect the application. Any Idea? thx in advance.Hi Efrain.
Which version of SQL Server / Windows are you on?
What were you doing when this happened?
This is most likely a bug in SQL Server or possibly a hardware failure. You
should expect to see some information in the SQL Server error log - is there
anything there?
Probably the most direct action you can take is:
(a) Make sure your service pack/s are up to date - if the cause is a bug in
SQL Server, it might already have been dealt with in a service pack fix.
(b) Call Microsoft PSS - if it's not in a service pack fix & it's a bug you
won't get charged for the call.
HTH
Regards,
Greg Linwood
SQL Server MVP
"Efrain" <malefrax@.yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:26cba01c38eb0$10d46890$a601280a@.phx.gbl...
> I'm connected to the db server but constantly is sending
> to me "DBPROCESS is dead or not enable", after this I need
> to reconnect the application. Any Idea? thx in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment