Sunday, February 19, 2012

about security

A lot of time the norton antivirus block an atemp to hack on my computer from an ip called himself nemo

the problem is that after the installation of MSSEE with advanced service I found that the mssee want to connect to a server called nemo and that the admin name is nemo

so whatthat suppose to mean?

ahere is a part of the log file:

Opening 'MachineConfigScope' for [NEMO]
Trying to find Product Code from command line or passed transform
If possible, determine install id and type
Trying to find Instance Name from command line.
No Instance Name provided on the command line
If possible, determine action
Machine = NEMO, Article = WMIServiceWin32OSWorking, Result = 0 (0x0)
Machine = NEMO, Article = WMIServiceWin32CompSystemWorking, Result = 0 (0x0)
Machine = NEMO, Article = WMIServiceWin32ProcessorWorking, Result = 0 (0x0)

Moving to SQL Security forum.|||

I am so sorry I discovered that the system name of my computer is nemo

so the mssee is secure

I am aufully sorry

youssef

No comments:

Post a Comment