Saturday, February 11, 2012

about delivery channels

Which deleverychannels does NS support?

Can i use smartphone to receive notification?

If can,have any samples for this? Thanks

Out of the box, SSNS supports 2 delivery channels - SMTP and file. But it's easily extensible so you can use the API to create your own delivery channel to send notifications to an SMS device, a fax server, voicemail, whatever you can programmatically address.

BOL is a good place to start, but Shyam Pather's book has a better example of how to do this.

HTH...

Joe

|||

I have reading Shyam Pather's book of sql server 2005 .but I have not its example. who can give the example,special customer deliver channel . my e-mail: sichuanwww@.163.com. thank you very much.

|||In have Shyam's 2000 book, he describes how to create a custom delivery protocol in Chapter 10. I don't have his new book in front of me at the moment but I feel sure it's in there too.

I don't have a custom delivery protocol that I can share at the moment. I'll see if I can create a simple one and post it on my blog - http://www.sqlns.com. It'll be a couple of weeks before I can get to it though.

HTH...

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment