Thursday, February 9, 2012

About Clickstream Datawarehouse

Hello:

I am a student from China.Now i am writing my graduation thesis which about Clickstream datawarehouse for e-commerce with SQL Server 2K5.But I just be a student,so i donot have a real webstation on Internet.And i cannot have the data about that,so now i cannot finish my graduation thesis.Can you have a sample about clickstream datawarehouse or weblog data?i want to design a date warehouse and analyse them with SQL Server 2K5. Just sample is ok.Or some code about this is ok.Thank you! You can contact with me:chentao0405@.yahoo.com.cn or MSN:forevertonychen@.hotmail.com .Thank you!

Although I don't have a demo data warehouse to share, I know that there have been a number of people doing clickstream analysis on web server logs using SQL 2005 Integration Services to extract data into tables in a data warehouse and then using Analysis Services Data Mining to mine the results. There is a related article on clickstream analysis that shows a screenshot of the state transitions using the Microsoft Sequence Clustering mining model at the link below. You may want to cross-post your question in the SQL Data Mining forum for any follow up questions.

http://www.sqlmag.com/Articles/ArticleID/44821/pg/2/2.html

|||Thank you for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment