Sunday, February 19, 2012

about processXMLdata sample,how to insert a return in end of each row data of the result text fi

I am newbie, having a job to handle some XML files into sql server 2005. In the procXMLdata sample,,pls tell me how to insert a return in end of each row data of the result text file?

I am not familiar with this sample, but my guess is that you need to use Ragged Right Flat File format and choose {CR}{LF} as the row delimiter.

Give us more of the problem's context, if this is not what you are looking for.

Thanks.

|||

hi,

Thanks for your reply.

The processXMLdata sample was put in the sample directory of ms sql server,which just converted a xml file into a txt file ,using two xml task. The first was to preform XPATH method,output a variable, and the second xml task was to do XSLT method ,input the variable above, output a txt.

I know XML little , i guess the problem may be on propery of the second XML task.

No comments:

Post a Comment