Saturday, February 11, 2012

about emailchannel?

I use email to notify my subscribers,but how to define my email format?

any idea?

thanks in advance

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by mail format...

If you are talking about "building" a custom email message with all data from your notification class, you need to create your custom content formatter.

If you have a Shyam Pather's book (2000 or 2005), which is a must-have for everyone working with SQL-NS, building your own custom content formatter is VERY easy if you just modify the sample from the book.

Also, you can use the built-in XSLT content formatter, but I personally found it much easier to build my own one, using C#. Just for your reference, creating a custom content formatter prototype took me just a few hours, so it's not as bad as it may sound...

No comments:

Post a Comment