Saturday, February 11, 2012

About Drilling down and drilling up in kpi's

hi all,

I am just a beginner in proclarity

I am facing a problem with the drill down and drill up operations in KPIDesigner

I am using the first option in the wizzard(Add a KPI with goal,status,trend to an existing KPI)

The measure that i selected is an aggregate value(Average)

But whenever i am trying to perform a drill down operation on the Data there is no correspondance between the drill down operation and the data displayed.

Pls help me asap

I would guess the drillthough into calculated cell or member is not possible. It is simply the fact that Analysis Services wouldnt know how to get the rows that contributed to the calculation.

Edward Melomed.
--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment