Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Access Denied

Hi,
I'm trying to open a report directly from the browser like this:
http://servername/ReportServer?/reportname&FromDate=1/1/2005&rs:Command=Render
but I get the error message:
The permissions granted to user 'NETEX-SERVER\IUSR_NETEX-SERVER' are
insufficient for performing this operation. (rsAccessDenied)
Do I need to change the Role defenitions? How do I do that?
Thanks,
LimorYou need to be added to the Report Browser group at a minimum
--
Wayne Snyder, MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
Mariner, Charlotte, NC
www.mariner-usa.com
(Please respond only to the newsgroups.)
I support the Professional Association of SQL Server (PASS) and it's
community of SQL Server professionals.
www.sqlpass.org
"Limor Bellison" <LimorBellison@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:95353788-5D8B-41CC-AB72-62F24FD7CE35@.microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> I'm trying to open a report directly from the browser like this:
> http://servername/ReportServer?/reportname&FromDate=1/1/2005&rs:Command=Render
> but I get the error message:
> The permissions granted to user 'NETEX-SERVER\IUSR_NETEX-SERVER' are
> insufficient for performing this operation. (rsAccessDenied)
> Do I need to change the Role defenitions? How do I do that?
> Thanks,
> Limor
>|||How do I do that?
"Wayne Snyder" wrote:
> You need to be added to the Report Browser group at a minimum
> --
> Wayne Snyder, MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
> Mariner, Charlotte, NC
> www.mariner-usa.com
> (Please respond only to the newsgroups.)
> I support the Professional Association of SQL Server (PASS) and it's
> community of SQL Server professionals.
> www.sqlpass.org
> "Limor Bellison" <LimorBellison@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:95353788-5D8B-41CC-AB72-62F24FD7CE35@.microsoft.com...
> > Hi,
> > I'm trying to open a report directly from the browser like this:
> >
> > http://servername/ReportServer?/reportname&FromDate=1/1/2005&rs:Command=Render
> >
> > but I get the error message:
> >
> > The permissions granted to user 'NETEX-SERVER\IUSR_NETEX-SERVER' are
> > insufficient for performing this operation. (rsAccessDenied)
> >
> > Do I need to change the Role defenitions? How do I do that?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Limor
> >
> >
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment