Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Access Database connection error in ADS Wizard

Hi,

I'm using (or trying) ADS, the connection with SQL CE database is ok, but when a trie to connect with an Access Database, wizard show me the message:

"Unspecified error [sqlceca30.dll]"

and after

"Error connecting to Access database"

any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Did you enable the ADS port in the Windows firewall settings as described in the readme?

What version of Desktop OS, Client OS and SSCE are you using?

|||

Yes, i enabled de port, in fact I deacivate firewall. But I change the sqlce30.repl.ppc.wce4.armv4.cab file, install it in my PDA with Windows Mobile 5.0 OS 5.1.195, .Net CF 2.0, SQL Server 2005 CE and now only show me a blank message , an after that "Error connectiong to Access database" message

In Desktop i use XP Professional with SP 2, and v3.1 on SSCE.

Regards.

sql

No comments:

Post a Comment