Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Access DB

I am trying to connect to an access database using Reportin Services 2000.
I can develop the reports just fine on my local computer, and I can get to
the file from the server. However, when I try to connect I get a path not
found error. I tried to connect with no username password and using admin,
but again I get an invalid path. So I tried to set up a DSN. It worked
just fine, but when I reference the ODBC drivers and the DSN I get no ISAM
drivers installed and path errors as well. I am logged into the machine as
admin and have full rights.
Any suggestions?
John WrightNevermind I found the problem.
John
"John Wright" <riley_wright@.notmail.com> wrote in message
news:%23pccxDtbGHA.4716@.TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>I am trying to connect to an access database using Reportin Services 2000.
>I can develop the reports just fine on my local computer, and I can get to
>the file from the server. However, when I try to connect I get a path not
>found error. I tried to connect with no username password and using admin,
>but again I get an invalid path. So I tried to set up a DSN. It worked
>just fine, but when I reference the ODBC drivers and the DSN I get no ISAM
>drivers installed and path errors as well. I am logged into the machine as
>admin and have full rights.
> Any suggestions?
> John Wright
>

No comments:

Post a Comment