Sunday, March 25, 2012

Access chart Palette color set in custom code

Hi, all. I am doing a pie chart, to display the market value for each asset type. I couldn't put the market value and asset type together in the legend, so I create another table behind the pie chart. Since I want to use the table to replace the legend of pie chart, I plan to put a retangle with same color of each asset type in the pie chart. How can I use the Palette color serizes like Excel, Earth Tone, Pastel in the assemble custom code?

I recommend to just define your own color palette and use it in both the chart and the custom table legend. Check this blog article for an example and explanations: http://blogs.msdn.com/bwelcker/archive/2005/05/20/420349.aspx

-- Robert

|||Thanks, Robert. It helps

No comments:

Post a Comment