Sunday, March 25, 2012

Access C# code from Integration services

I have an application in C# in which i have few events like download,Import and I have written all the code for that and its working fine but I have to schedule these processes so that I need not to run it manually daily. I am trying to write an Integration services package through which I could handle the required event, without rewriting the whole code.

Please Reply.

Thanks,

Pooja

bajaj.puja@.gmail.com

Hi Pooja B,

You can access a process (an exe file) with Execute Process Task - is this what you mean? If you just want to schedule the process maybe you could use "Scheduled Tasks" in windows.

Another aprouch is to ajust the code to fit into a Custom Task - how to do this is a little bit of work...

Regards
Simon
|||You can also use a script task to reference a .net assembly. Not sure exactly what you are trying to accomplish though, so I'm not sure if this is the right approach.|||

Pooja B wrote:

I have an application in C# in which i have few events like download,Import and I have written all the code for that and its working fine but I have to schedule these processes so that I need not to run it manually daily. I am trying to write an Integration services package through which I could handle the required event, without rewriting the whole code.

Please Reply.

Thanks,

Pooja

bajaj.puja@.gmail.com

Pooja,

See my reply to your previous post: http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1423350&SiteID=1

-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment